Above all it's people we value
We spend most of our life in buildings – either at home or at work. This is why we have set ourselves the goal of developing top quality residential and commercial buildings in which people feel completely comfortable and at home. Would you like to help us achieve this ambitious and exciting goal? We are looking for well qualified personnel who are prepared to work enthusiastically towards the goal of developing first-class real estate.
Alfred Müller AG as employer
Teamwork based on mutual appreciation
We develop and challenge our employees
We are a family business that values each individual person. Employees, clients and business partners are at the heart of all our activities. We make sure that our employees enjoy friendly and supportive working conditions. This means that we entrust them with important and challenging tasks, and place our full confidence in them so that they can perform their duties in a professional and entrepreneurial manner.
Attractive working conditions
Better-than-average terms of employment
In addition to challenging tasks, we offer our employees a performance-based and market-oriented salary as well as attractive supplementary benefits, for example:
- Alfred Müller AG attaches a great deal of importance to above-average pension fund benefits so that once our employees retire they are able to continue to enjoy the standard of living to which they have become accustomed.
- Employees are entitled to invest amounts up to the equivalent of two annual salaries in global bonds with an interest rate of 8 percent.
- For the children of employees, Alfred Müller AG contributes towards the costs of higher education institutions and universities.
- In the event of an accident, entitlement to treatment in a private ward anywhere in the world without having to pay additional costs. Premiums for occupational and non-occupational accident insurance, for supplementary accident insurance and for daily sickness benefits are paid in full by the company.
- In the event of absence due to sickness or accident, Alfred Müller AG pays the full salary for six months.
Warm and friendly atmosphere
We are a close-knit community
Although Alfred Müller AG now has more than 180 employees, the atmosphere within the company is still warm and friendly. Our cafeteria is a popular meeting place for employees from all departments and divisions. Our employees also greatly appreciate the various events we invite them to attend. Each year we organise a company dinner and a day trip, and every five years we organise a special trip lasting several days. In addition to participating in sporting activities (e.g. bike to work, ski weekend), three times a year employees are invited to attend casual get-togethers. Each year we also organise a day trip for retired employees.
Learning and professional advancement is promoted
We want our people to be and remain up-to-date
We want our employees to continuously develop their skills and know-how, and this is why we pay between 50 and 100 percent of their training and further education costs with no repayment or any other contractual obligation.
In addition to external courses, Alfred Müller AG offers a range of voluntary seminars each year. Every employee is entitled to 4 days of paid training or further education seminars a year.
At Alfred Müller AG there are no predetermined career paths. Instead, our policy is to focus on personal responsibility. Employees who provide outstanding services in line with clients’ needs quickly find themselves on the way to a highly successful career at Alfred Müller AG.
Currently no employment opportunities